As a Plan Administrator, you have access to GroupHEALTH’s WEBS™ Online system. WEBS™ is an easy-to-use online interface to administer your group benefits plan. WEBS™ incorporates all insurers in a single system, meaning plan members only have to enrol once (regardless of how many insurers underwrite the plan).
GroupHEALTH offers monthly WEBS™ Webinars that are available to all Plan Administrators. A WEBS™ Webinar Invitation is available on the main screen the Knowledge Base with registration links to next upcoming session.
An Invaluable Tool
The job of a Plan Administrator is a challenging one. Traditionally, Plan Administrators spend considerable time reconciling multiple bills and going back and forth with numerous insurers to process employee changes. WEBS™ online is different. Our goal is to make the job of a Plan Administrator easier.
With WEBS™, you can:
- Enroll new members
- Make changes to existing member records
- View oneCards and print paper copies on demand
- View and print optional benefit certificates
- Receive notifications about important milestones for plan members
- Communicate with GroupHEALTH through a notes feature attached to each member record
- View electronic billing statements including retroactive adjustments
- View current coverage
- Download Benefits Handbook(s)
- Access claim forms
- View other insurer and industry bulletins
- Exchange files in a secure environment
For detailed information on how to make these changes, please refer to our WEBS™ Online Administration User Guide found on the main screen of WEBS™.
Changes are accepted via direct input in WEBS™ or by email, fax, or mail. We do not need a copy of any enrollment cards or change forms for changes you enter in to WEBS™, we trust you have entered the information to the best of your knowledge and kept applicable originals on file.