GroupHEALTH recommends that members maintain group benefits while receiving Workers’ Compensation benefits. The employer should refer to the specific Workers’ Compensation legislation for the member’s Province of residence, as legislation varies by Province.
- British Columbia: https://www.worksafebc.com
- Alberta: https://www.wcb.ab.ca
- Saskatchewan: http://www.wcbsask.com
- Manitoba: https://www.wcb.mb.ca
- Ontario: http://www.wsib.on.ca
- Quebec: http://www.csst.qc.ca
- New Brunswick: http://www.worksafenb.ca
- Nova Scotia: http://www.wcb.ns.ca
- Newfoundland & Labrador: http://www.whscc.nf.ca
- Prince Edward Island: http://www.wcb.pe.ca
- Yukon: http://wcb.yk.ca
- Northwest Territories & Nunavut: http://www.wscc.nt.ca
For more information, please contact your Client Services Representative or Benefits Specialist.